Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for but not limited to, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
RGH Consultants may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails only when Users opt in.
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To target for marketing opportunities.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Third Party Links
Third Party Marketing
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on December 1, 2019